4/23/2007

Thank You!!

I appreciate all the comments and emails regarding this post. It is nice to know that people care and not everyone feels that way. I know I shouldn't be so sensitive since I KNOW this is God's will and I KNOW He has directed our steps. I loved what Ramblin' Educat said in the comments when she said "The problem with a blog is that when you give some people a part of your life, they assume they own the rest." (if you haven't already go check out her blog..she is a pretty amazing lady) And nobody knows what I lived through for the last 18yrs except maybe Merci and that is because God blessed me with her friendship....I know that I know that I know that I know that I know this was the right thing to do and every day I know that even more. There is NO doubt!! NONE! So while I appreciate discussing scripture THIS part is not up for discussion:-) Oh and for those in the OKC or Edmond area check out the Single Mom’s Conference in June. I am hoping I get to mirl the wonderful Ame ...I still can't believe that I am a "single Mom" and I wonder if that will ever get easier to say. Trust me this is NOT what I had planned for my life. All I ever wanted to be was a wife and Mother...now that has been taken away so I have to figure out our new normal but I will...with God's help I will:-)

2 comments:

paul said...

Normal? What's that? Good luck on that one!

Good to "see" you back. :)

Anonymous said...

it will get easier ... you will "calm" into a "new normal," and it will be peaceful, tranquil. life will still be crazy and send you spinning, but your "position" will become what it is. i've actually been thinking about this a lot lately as my girls and i do things ... just the three of us ... it's, well, it's normal. it's nice to be at this place in a world i never wanted. God is good :)