5/18/2007

Uh oh

***Updated***
The spot is gone... I still have no idea what it was but it is gone:-)



Do you see this weird spot?? I have no idea what that is but it is making reading anything hard! I don't know if this means my monitor is dying or what so if I disappear that is why. It is driving me insane!! I can live without my computer but geez trying to remember to pay bills without doing it online is going to be a pain:-) If you are computer savvy and have some idea what it is feel free to email me at Barbiemamato3@aol.com

2 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like a magnet came close to the monitor... My wonderful children have done that to a TV or two.... Very annoying....

Know that I am still checking in on you and praying, praying, praying.

Holly said...

Wow....I have read more and see that your journey was harder by far...but you DISPLAY the grace and love of a Mighty God! I'm praying for you Sister...I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that HE IS ABLE to keep that which you have commited unto Him against that day. So your journey is what you have commited for you and for your children...He is faithful and I know will bless you.
Praying for you tonight and will continue.
Love in Jesus,
holly