5/29/2007

SUMMER

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!
Ok technically I still have to go one more day but the kids have been out since Friday. We are going to make the most of the next two weeks. They are going to Florida on the 14th for SIX weeks and then I don't know what I am going to do. I haven't been away from my kids for that long EVER. We have already gone over all the rules of being away from me and they have promised to call me every single night. I am going to give them an extra cell phone to take just in case. I think this is the worst part about divorce. I don't want to have to be away from my kids at all:***( This part sucks...

2 comments:

paul said...

Divorce stinks! I hate what it does to the kids. It isn't fair to them. We just love them and do the best we can. I pray for God to be the father I can not be. I trust him to love them and guide them. I will be praying for you and your kids too.

Anonymous said...

I've never been away from my son, even though he is victim of divorce, so I can't say I know exactly how you feel. I do know in part. Based on my experience you'll keep busy and it helps to call every night to tell them "goodnight" and that you love them very much. Parents who are divorced have to learn to "let go", alot sooner than those who are not. When I say "let go", I mean "let God". Trust them to His loving care.