3/12/2007

*****UPDATE I didn't get to lay around and doing nothing like I planned because the oldest needed to see a Dr. So it is 5:30 and we just got home from the Dr and pharmacy. After having swabs stuck up the nose it has been confirmed it IS the flu:( Four scripts of Tamiflu, Advair and Albuterol I am now ready to cook dinner, do baths, start laundry, run the vacuum and hopefully get kids in bed by 8 I will then lay down but now I am too tired to cry. I guess that is a good thing....


I have decided that being sick while single is some kind of cruel joke. It is even worse when the one child that could have possibly helped is sick too. The list of things to do this week is getting longer and I feel like I am spinning my wheels. I have to go to work because bills don't stop just because I am sick:-( If you are looking for me this afternoon I will be laying on the couch with a remote doing nothing and stressing about all that needs to be done....and trying not to cry.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

{{{{Hugs}}}}}
Know the feeling all too well. :(

Larissa said...

Awww man, I have sympathy, or should I say empathy for you today. But sometimes crying is a nice emotional release, even though you probably get tired of doing it. I've already done it today! I will be praying for you! I hope you get better!!!

Anonymous said...

I am SO sorry - sounds like you and your oldest are both sick. Yes, it is like a cruel joke.

Dear God, I lift Barbie up to You. You are the Great Physician and Healer. I pray by the authority of the Blood of Jesus and the Power of the Holy Spirit, that You, Father God, would touch Barbie and her oldest and all her children and heal them. Infuse Barbie with infinite endurance and strength, and I ask that You provide for all of her list to be accomplished on time. You are Sovereign and Holy, and I trust You and I love You, Ame