7/28/2007

I was tagged

I was tagged by my favorite person in the world Merci

1. Name someone who made you smile today?

My kids:) Did I tell you they were home? ;-) YAY!


2. What were you doing at 8:00 this morning?

I wish I could say sleeping but I was talking to the 2 out of 3 kids that were up. Considering they have been staying up all hours of the night for 6 weeks this was nothing short of a miracle. I could have done without the one getting up at 6 but I am not complaining.


3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?

Reading blogs while eating Doritos and drinking diet coke with lime because I am all about a healthy breakfast;-)


4. Name something that happened to you in 1992?

I was in the room when my SIL had her 3rd child. Honestly it was wonderful and so heartbreaking at the same time. I had been trying to years and never thought I would be able to have my own.


5. When is your birthday?

Dec 6! You can start shopping now to beat the rush:-P


6. Four words to explain why you last threw up?

My son had surgery

7. What color is your hairbrush?

black/purple


8. What was the last thing you bought?

Pizza to feed 11 people and only 3 were adults:-)


9. Where do you keep your money?


What money??


10. What was the weather like today?

Haven't been outside but the temp on my computer says 88 here and 90 in Jax, Fl. In here I have A/C so it feels great to me:-)


11. Where did your last hug take place?

In my apartment


12. What are you excited about?

My kids are home!! Keep up people lol


13. Do you want to cut your hair?

I never know..I cut it and then want it long...when it grows up I want it short. I don't know WHAT I want!


14. Are you over the age of 25?

Yes but age doesn't bother me

15. Do you talk a lot?


ROFL YES!! And I know 2 of you just snorted when you read that so HUSH!


16. Do you watch The O.C.?

nope


17. Does your screen name have an "x" in it?

Weird question but no

18. Do you know anyone named Kelsey?

ummm no


19. Do you make up your own words?

No I just pronounce the ones we already have in my own way...did you know orange is pronounced RRR-ange? or mayor is pronounced MARE and not MAYor...Hey you grow up with a native American Mom that grew up in Rhode Island and a British Father that grew up in Alabama and see if you can talk??

20. Are you ticklish?

Nope


21. Are you typically a jealous person?

No, No No, and NO. And I can't stand jealousy, especially among girlfriends. We're not in junior high anymore.
I just left Merci's answer because she is allowed to speak for me. It is a law.

22. Name a friend whose name starts with the letter "C".

Cheryl


23. Who was the last person to call you?

I had to check my phone but it was the same person who tagged me for this lol I talked to others after that but I must have called them lol

24. Do you chew on your straws?

No and I can't stand it when people do...HUGE pet peeve!!


25. Do you have curly hair?

Oh no! I wish!

26. What is the next concert you're going to?

Probably Otisburg because my son will drag me:-) He is their biggest fan because he knows "guitar dude" personally.


27.Where did you go today?

I am not leaving my house today.


28. What is something you say a lot?

I am all about....I love you!....Geez I talk a lot remember? I am sure I say a lot of things a lot lol


29. Have you seen the movie 'Donnie Darko'?

Never heard of it.


30. Do you have to work tomorrow?

I have 3 kids what do you think? If you mean a paying job I don't go back till school starts.

31. Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?

I would have to say my kids in person but I am sure I just told someone else in a comment and in email. I told you I say it a lot.


32. What should you be doing right now?

Finishing my book but I know once I pick it up I won't want to put it down


33. Do you have a nickname?

I don't think I do unless you count Barbie. Oh wait the stbx might have one for me;-)


34. Are you a heavy sleeper?

No


35. What are you listening to?

My children talking to each other


36. What is the best movie you've seen in the past two week?

Ok this week I started out watching a movie with a friend to take my mind off the fact my son was fixin to have surgery.... then I watched a movie at another friends house....I also took the kids to see Spiderman 3 when they came home
...none of which were "the best" but I laughed and enjoyed the company

37. Is there anyone you like right now?

I am still legally married to my first mistake so NO.


38. When was the last time you did the dishes?

Last night after dinner


39. Did you cry today?

Not yet but the day isn't over.

I guess I will tag ~*~Jesica~*~ because she makes me laugh too! Hey and don't use the excuse you are going out of town!! :-P

No comments: