7/20/2007

Pictures


I am HORRIBLE about getting pictures developed. I don't mean I let them sit around for a couple of weeks or even a couple of months..I mean several YEARS! I decided that while the kids were gone I would drop off some old film. It had been so long I wasn't even sure what was on them or if I would cry or not. I was such a chicken that I had a friend look at them first before I did lol All together I dropped off 8 rolls but only 5 came out. I am actually sad that I lost so many pictures because some of these are just too cute! Thankfully we have a date feature on our camera because these are seriously old:-) Just to show you I am not kidding here is one of the pictures...keep in mind my children are 13, 10 and 7! In case you can't see the date in the corner it is 4/23/00 so that makes my children 6, 3 and 7 months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok that cracks me up! 2000?