12/08/2006

Christmas Meme

I shamelessly stole this from "Merci"

1. Hot Chocolate or apple cider?

Both

2. Turkey or Ham?

Ham but we usually have prime rib for Christmas

3. Do you get a fake or real-you-cut-it-yourself Christmas tree?

We have always had fake because I was worried about my oldest son's asthma.

4. Decorations on the outside of your house?

In Florida we had a lot of decorations on the outside...I like cheesy Christmas decorations so we had everything from too many lights to blow up reindeer and snowmen:-) What can I say? I like cheese;-)

5. Snowball fights or sledding?

I guess I would have to say snowball fights but we haven't been sledding so I have nothing to compare it too.

6. Do you enjoy going downtown shopping?

I HATE shopping!

7. Favorite Christmas song?

Oh Come All Ye Faithful...I love the part that says come let us adore Him:-) This is what Christmas is all about...

8. How do you feel about Christmas movies?

LOVE THEM! Again I like cheese so I love the Santa movies (with Tim Allen) and Elf and Christmas Vacation and of course all the hallmark ones that make me cry lol

9. When is it too early to start listening to Christmas music?

Before Thanksgiving:-P Usually after Thanksgiving dinner is cleaned up I want Christmas music playing and the tree going up. I LOVE this time of year!

10. Stockings before or after presents?

We have done both

11. Carolers, do you or do you not watch and listen to them?

I used to love doing this with the church I grew up in...I love hearing music so I enjoy listening to them

12. Go to someone else's house or they come to you?

We have done both but this year we are going to someone else's house

13. Do you read the Christmas Story? If so when?

Yes and on Christmas Eve

14. What do you do after presents and dinner?

Put Christmas stuff away....I am tired of it by now:-)

15. What is your favorite holiday smell?

The smells of goodies baking

16. Ice skating or walking around the mall?

Never been ice skating and I hate shopping

17. Do you open a present or presents on Christmas Eve, or wait until Christmas Day?

I like giving them new jammies on Christmas Eve so they look cute for Christmas pictures on Christmas morning;)

18. Favorite Christmas memory?

Loading the kids up in the van and picking up Starbucks and driving around to look at lights...I love looking at lights on a cold night with my venti white chocolate mocha with soy and no whip please. I don't have a special memory of just Christmas because every year there is something new that I love and want to remember forever.

19. Favorite part about winter?

This year? SNOW!

20. Ever been kissed under mistletoe?

Of course!

No comments: