10/03/2007

Sweat Test Update!

I promised an update but I don't have time to really have time to explain this so I am going to try and make this short. The test came back negative!! I was so prepared for a positive result that I didn't even know how to react. I just stood there in total shock. I have an amazing friend that went with us and was in the room when the Dr told us. She was excited enough for both of us:-) I was just so convinced the Drs were right that I never even thought about it being ok. I am thankful that I have friends that stood in the gap for me and prayed and had faith when I couldn't. I am thankful for a church that laid hands on him and prayed over my son and for my church that had a prayer meeting yesterday to pray for him. I am thankful that I had people from all over the place praying for him. I am thankful for the dear friend that went with me yesterday...you know I love you beyond measure! I am just thankful. My first thought when I went to type this out was to say God is good but then I realized He is good no matter what:-)Even if the results would have came back positive I would still stand here and tell you God is good! This was never a faith crisis... it was a Mommy heart that hurt for her son and a single Mom that was worried about how she would do this alone. But today I don't have to worry about that. My son does NOT have CF!!! I will update later with the results of the CT Scan! Thanks to all of ya'll who were praying! I appreciate it more than you know!

8 comments:

mamabeck said...

WOOHOO!!!!

JUMPING UP AND DOWN FOR YOU!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!

Ok, yes, I'm very excited for you! This definition of what it is NOT is wonderful!!! One step at a time, now. Let's see what it IS....God is SO GOOD!!!!

GREAT BIG HUGS FOR YOU!!!
beck

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! I'm dancing a happy dance here! God is so awesome!! I'm so excited for how He's answered these prayers! YAYYYYY! That made my day!

Dana~Are We There Yet? said...

Crying tears of joy and relief for you all. I know you still have tests and concerns and whatnot. I also know you will always think back to this day, this Ebenezer (1 Samuel 7:12), and say "The Lord has helped us." And you will smile.

Sarah said...

YEAH....
Doing a bible study by Beth Moore that talked about standing in the gap and just how powerful it is...Indeed, He is good, all the time...
Still lifting you and the kiddos up in prayer~

Thank you Lord for answered and unanswered prayers...

Robin said...

Wonderful wonderful answered prayer! Praise God!

Anonymous said...

:)

That is so awesome :)

God IS good ... in the good and bad ... He is always good ... and what an incredible gift He gave you and your son :)

A Dusty Frame said...

Such wonderful news:)
Praise the Lord.

Martie said...

This is such wonderful news for all of us! I think our 'momma hearts' were right there with you, feeling almost everything you were feeling and imagining! Yes.....Praise God! ;)