5/16/2008

I have been asked in email what I plan on doing about dating and here are my thoughts on that:-) They are subject to change at God's leading!
I do NOT plan on dating again anytime soon. To be 100% honest I am REALLY enjoying my freedom right now. I was thinking about how the Bible always says you will get double for your trouble and something Joyce Meyers said the other day really rang true in my spirit...she was talking about how she never really had a happy childhood but she was having one now at sixty something and having twice as much fun!! lol THAT is how I feel! I have learned to enjoy shopping and getting pedicures and tanning and doing things that I SHOULD have done as a teen like laughing with my friends until late at night watching old home movies!....but instead I was busy being an adult with adult responsibilities. Don't get me wrong I still have A LOT of responsibilities as a single Mom but I am also having FUN...LOTS OF FUN! God has blessed me not only with some amazing women friends but someone who has been my mentor and has helped me discover who I am in Christ. Someone to pray with and over me and direct me in the ways of Christ all while teaching me about love and friendship..... SOOOOOOOOOO right now my goal is to just be the woman that God created ME to be...and while working on that I am just going to focus on building some godly friendships with women and learn how to take down some walls...Until then men are not even close to being in my plans:-) And I am ok with that...

3 comments:

mjalfaro said...

Good for you!!!! :)

paul said...

Some things are worth waiting for...

Vicki said...

Just stopping by to leave you a hug & hello! Thanks for your very sweet comment recently. God bless you and thanks for being there. I pray you'll be showered with encouragement in the days to come.

in Him,
Vicki