12/21/2008

YAY!!

I won something!!

Oh my! I don't even know what to say...I would like to thank my friends and all the people that made this possible...nah I can't even think to even play around lol I was totally in shock when the lovely Dana at Are We There Yet? gave me this award:-) I am humbled that she sees those things in me!! You can all be jealous because we have met IRL!! Ain't I blessed?? (Yeah I said ain't)We have had dinner and coffee AND she has been to my house...actually it was when I lived in my apartment and I have moved since then...Hey Dana we need to get together again!!

Anyway, I am not sure the rules for this but I guess I pass it along to someone I think has a brilliant blog......sooooo the choice was EASY and I am gonna say Jesica because she IS brilliant!! She is one of the most courageous people I know. She is fighting ovarian cancer and WILL WIN because I SAID SO and that makes it law...just ask my kids;-) She is down to earth and real and I love her with all my heart! So go see her and tell her Barbie said HI! Thanks again Dana..I think you are pretty kind too!

No comments: