4/07/2008

sad day

I need to find a good home for my full breed Min Pin...I know I have several readers from OKC so hopefully someone will know of someone that wants her. Her name is Kitty. She is very much loved and spoiled but my son needs to breathe and this is supposed to help:::sigh::::I also have a beautiful cat but I think the nurse wants her for her sons birthday...I will let you know if that changes. But for now here is my baby.......
UPDATE----we all said goodbye to Kitty today. She went to a home with another Min Pin and LOVED the person that picked her up...if you know my dog that is an answer to prayer!! Kitty is very protective and has to get to know you but not with this person. She jumped up and played with them from the second she saw them. It was a heartbreaking thing but my son is handling it very well. He understands why...In fact, I think he is handling it better than I am...I will probably be a basketcase when I have to say goodbye to my cat:****( I love my furbabies but I love my son more.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Hugs... many many hugs!

Martie said...

Oh, I understand exactly how you feel. I'm so sorry this has to happen.......I liked Kitty too! She sat on my lap briefly. But as you said and I know......you love your son more and he needs to be able to breathe. Hang in there when it is time for the cat to go too. Praying for your sadness about this situation to ease! Hugs!