11/21/2007

Happy Thanksgiving!!



Happy Thanksgiving!!! I can't even begin to tell you all the things I am thankful for this year!! Not only would it take forever but I really don't have time to be sitting at the computer lol This will be my second Thanksgiving in Oklahoma...Our second Thankgiving away from my biological family and once again we won't be alone. Tomorrow we are going to spend it with new friends and Saturday we will be celebrating with my favorite person in the whole world. I couldn't be more blessed. I may be single and raising my kids alone but I have the best friends in the whole world! God has truly blessed us:-)
Thank you Father for another year of Your mercy and grace. Thank you for just being there for us in so many ways. I AM so thankful and You bless me beyond measure...Help me to be a blessing to others..I love You!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:)

hope you had the most wonderful day :)